Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My lovely wife



I just wanted to take this moment to let all of you know the amazing support, wisdom and insight I received from the greatest gift God has given me. Sarah was a constant source of encouragement and comfort during the week of crisis in Chad and continues to be as we follow the situation. She was up with me at night and was behind many of the ideas of how to go about the operational tasks that needed to be undertaken in order to get help to the chadian refugees.

Sarah allowed me to use her blog to keep all of you updated. I had been thinking of starting a blog before all of this happened and now I think I will start. I'll keep all of you posted. I've always been impressed on how Sarah uses her blog to keep people updated with our lives and to encourage others.

Thank you Sarah for your support and how you have embraced my family and shown your selfless dedication to me and to the people of Chad.

Love

Nate

3 comments:

Linda D said...

i agree with you on most things except her blog updating skills!!! sarah....i NEED to see more of Sophia!!! i know you guys love me. :) nate, this was a sweet post. blessings to you both. your texas family loves and misses you!

Katie said...

Aww, so sweet, Nate. I hope I can MEET you some day!! :)

Way to be a great wife and person, SK!!

Anonymous said...

God Bless your family & friends in Chad. If you need more financial support please have Nate let George know about it. Your family is in our prayers. The Lord watches over all his people. - Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails