Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dirty Tricks


Cleaning up my bedroom today, I accidently vacuumed up a nylon sock.
Thinking I was mechanically minded I attempted to empty and dismantle every port and duct I could.
Finally frustrated I yelled at the vacuum. "Give me back my sock!"
Much to my surprise the vacuum answered back.
"NO!" came a little voice that sounded suspiciously like Sophia.
Still haven't gotten my sock back and we're working on Sophia's negotiating skills. At this point we'd take any suggestion you have.

1 comment:

Linda D said...

that is hilarious! hey, i have an idea......you guys come visit... use our nice weather and we get to see you and Sophia and play at the park, eat snow cones and OH!! I am getting excited just thinking about it. Oh and you can see you friends down here too! See, i have it all planned out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails