Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Overheard. . . .

While doing dishes:"Mommy, yeah pretzels?"  
"I don't think that's a pretzel baby, I think that's a dried up tomato"
"Oh.  .  . yucky 'mato!"

Saturday morning. . . "Mommy let's talk!"
"Um, ohkay Sophia. What do you want to talk about?"
"Animals!"

In the car. . ."Mommy, you holding daddies hand?"
"Yes baby, daddy & I are holding hands because we love eachother."
"Oh. . .great!"

A typical day. . . "Mommy, time for yunch?"
"Yes, baby, what would you like to eat?"
"I want sandwich, and applesauce, and milk and. . .chips!"  

"Mommy, I need to go seep!"  This is typically a response we get when Sophia's scared (Curious George can scare her if George gets into too much trouble.)  Or when she wants her pacifier.  She can only have it at bedtime.  So I make her go lie down and tell her she can come down when she's ready.  Five minutes later.  .  ."Here go mommy!" Proudly come down the stairs pacifier in hand.

7am Saturday morning. "DADDYEEE--GET UP!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

SO cute!!! :( I do miss her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails