Monday, August 18, 2008

How Did You Know?

No this isn't a comment on my intuitive abilities.  It's a thank you to the GREATEST COUSIN EVER!   I'm always touched when anyone in my family checks out my blog.   But my cousins creative talent & taste makes me ever so thrilled that he's a regular reader.  (Yes I know he probably wants see pictures of his little cousin but this is my moment people.)   You've probably seen his work on the Super Bowl, he's the guy who gets you watching shows like Lost, Alias, Monk even Psych (if you've never watched any of these shows I'm not sure we can be friends.)   Kelly modestly claims he has the best job in the world, because he gets to watch TV all the time, but see some of his work and you'll consider him gifted too!

Imagine my surprise when I began to unpack a box from Kelly this weekend.  I couldn't stop laughing.  It was a Psych care package!  The best medicine for my short-term status as single parent while Nate travels!  Sophia fell in love with a squishy pineapple.  It's  been showing up in the oddest places.  She's like a squirrel tucking it into her shoe's, her tooth brush drawer, her baby stroller, even frying it up and serving it to me with a cup of pretend tea.  I'm just as bad though proudly wearing my pineapple shirt to the gym!  (If you're wondering what's with all the pineapples you're obviously not a fan!)  Since Nate & I now share the home office (thank heaven for laptops) that's where I've stashed the other goodies making us look very creative & in the know! This is one of the rare times I wish I worked in a real office so I could brag!    Thanks Kelly for making my month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails