Monday, August 11, 2008

Organic Or Bust

God answer's prayers in unusual ways, this I've known.  But I'll admit I didn't expect this when I began to pray about my health.  Now that my beautiful little girl is reaching two and a half, I can't blame all my poor health on motherhood.  There is a reason that Fibromyalgia is linked with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ever since I heard the term, I've believed that CFS would be a fate worse than death)   It really culminated when I was only functioning between 11am-3pm the rest of the time was an exhausted fog.  Even with the improvements that anti-depressants gave me it wasn't enough. There had to be a better way. At the moment I'm so thankful to have a light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm in the process of some radical lifestyle changes and have been rewarded with more energy, and better able to process daily problems.  I'll keep you posted as I go organic, or natural or whatever you want to call it.  I call it hope.

Here is a list of some of the more common symptoms of Fibromyalgia syndrome.

• Widespread Pain  • Morning Stiffness

• Chronic abdominal bloating • TMJ (Temperomandibular Joint Syndrome)

• Sleep disorders     • Skin complaints

• Depression • Muscle Twitches, Tingling and Weakness

• Myofascial Pain • Urinary and Pelvic Problems

• Cold Symptoms • Chest symptoms

• Chronic Headaches- disabling at times

• Memory loss • Nausea

• Dizziness • Chronic digestive problems

• Chronic anxiety • Chronic memory loss

• Chronic insomnia • Chronic muscle fatigue

• Chronic bedridden weakness and exhaustion


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails