Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Better than Oprah Award

No matter what you think of Oprah (I haven't been paying attention lately) she's helped many people. Well, this story means so much more to me b/c it was done by real people-for real people.   Emily, the blogger, is the sister-in-law of one of my best college friends, Elisa Palmer (brunette on the left.)  In my opinion, Emily is the master blogger (her following amazes me. She was an inspiration even before all of this.) 
 Emily the blogger, has become an angel for Emily, the little girl.  A sweet little baby who has been diagnosed with brain cancer. Thanks to Emily the blogger, at last count $25,000 had been raised in one-week via Pay Pal!!!!   Okay they're aren't enough exclamation points in the world to do that justice. I wanted to share this with all of you b/c I know my readers are activists.  Nate and I were astounded with your response to our Chadian Refugee Relief (update coming soon) Foundation that was created right here on our blog.  It just proves what I've alway hoped, real people DON'T need a celebrity to care or to give!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails