Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The softer side. .

I love being a woman. I just have to say it openly and honestly. I know most women spend all their time complaining about the obvious difficulties that are a part of the total package but I don’t think we celebrate our unique qualities enough.

I love that a new shirt or a pair of earrings can give me so much confidence.
I love that no matter how many times my husband tells me I am beautiful it always makes me melt.
I love how safe I feel when he wraps me in his arms.
I love that I can turn a space into a home.
I love that I can use my mind.
I love that my winning combination is my smile & my mind.
I love that I have something to say about the world.
I love that I have amazing women that inspire me daily all around me.
I love that when I put on weight it makes me sort of curvy and soft. Not just a giant stomach in front of me like most men.
I love that I can touch my toes hands flat on the floor with little resistance.
I love the way my legs look in a skirt and a great set of heals.
I love that I have a strong sense of intuition that I can trust.
I love that intuition breeds compassion or the ability to understand others.
I love that I am emotional, don’t ask me to make a non-emotional decision its not possible, but I can trust my emotions and I like that even more.
I love my own personal resolve.
I love that I can be feisty.
I love that I can throw a football, climb trees and skip stones.
I love that I can be strong and fragile all at once. It’s the feminine paradox.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I don't know what else to say except "ditto!"

Love you~
Katie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails