Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Balance

Creativity & Productivity
These to creatures are like oil and water in my life right now. To truly create I need to let go of everything orderly and jump head first into the organic, messy world.Ordinary things are beautiful but stillness is required for discovery. At the moment I feel like I am heald tight between both worlds. I never wanted to be a free-spirit. I wanted to be respectable and competant. And yet the little girl in me refuses to bend. Anyone can do my day job, facts and figures and responsibility. However I have discovered an even greater responsibility, to share my story with the world. I have a responsiblity to be true to my talent and share God's grace to those that our listening. I have no idea why this job fell to me, how I could be so blessed, but I promise to do everything in my power to be true to it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails