Friday, March 28, 2008

Got Greencard?

We do! My husband Reounodji Nathanael Ndjerareou (Nate) Chadian citizen, began his application process for Permanent Resident (Greencard) in 2002! Thanks to his company(EDS) the US government, and an act of God--we received notice last night that he had been approved! It only took SIX YEARS! Our prayers go out to the thousands of families who are attempting the painful (and expensive) process of legal immigration. For those still waiting, you're in our hearts and prayers. For those of you in the Cedar Rapids area, stay tuned for celebration information!
Thanks also to everyone who has joined us in prayer during this ordeal, it has tested every bit of patience and faith my husband's ever had. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! (Of course--I'm slightly biased :)

2 comments:

The Durbin Family said...

AHHH! I'm still beside myself. Praise God!! Bring on the traveling, right? :)

Kimberly said...

I'm with Anni, totally consumed with the awesomeness of this. God is good!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails