Monday, June 01, 2009

Thanks Mom!

My parents have been so helpful getting our home ready for our renters. (Anyone who wants to drop-by---well don't b/c we don't live there right now! Call first, and if we're in your state we'll get together!)  My mom was also behind me taking a class this weekend! What a wonderful experience (more on this later)  Right before class I got first day of school jitters. You know--Will anyone like me? Will I look like a dork?  You'd think we out grow this stuff but no!  Then I remembered something nice my mom told me, about me, and instantly I felt better.  Aren't moms great? Well my mom is--and she's wonderful.  Don't believe me? Treat yourself to a massage and you'll see what I mean. Oh and check out her new website! (Way to go Andrea!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails