Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All Smiles!!


















Four days without Effexor and all's well!  
Thank you everyone for your prayers and support making this jump. It's the end of a six month weaning off and emotional journey.  I'm sure I could've chosen a better time but I'm thankful to have it behind me.  Cracking open the pills and counting out the little granules was the only way to do it!  

Words cannot express how grateful Nate & I are for your prayers and support.  We both felt like we came to the end of ourselves over the weekend.  Then Monday evening the cloud lifted. Nothing in our circumstances changed, same stress, same uncertainty but peace reigned, love and apologies all around.  What an amazing outpouring of grace!  To experience the intense impact of your prayers-- I'm forever grateful!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails