Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thunder Snow

Monday-Light jacket sunshine
Tuesday-50 degree’s, flip-flop’s, sunny walk in the park
Wednesday-Gray chilly-coat necessary
This morning-I woke to the sound of thunder, which should be a nice sign of spring right, not when the clock radio is announcing school closings on account of snow.
As if it’s not bad enough that the weather is psychotic! But snow and thunder!

In the words of my favorite comedian-Lewis Black:
“In the morning I saw thunder and snow! They didn’t even have this in the Bible! I think if someone in the Bible saw snow and thunder at the same time they would’ve written about it. So I called into work and told them I couldn’t come in because I knew what the next season would be LOCUST!”

1 comment:

Linda D said...

What you people don't return phone calls???? You better not give any excuses yet......until little one gets here. Then I suppose we shall NEVER hear from you. Actually you are without excuse, I keep my blog and I have Hannah so there!!!!! I agree with you about the weather, Hello, today in Texas we had our AC on, it was like 90 I swear! and now, we are in for an arctic storm they say, we are already at 35 degrees, what the heck? Anyways, keep us posted PLEASE, we are part of the family too, we want to be on the calling list when you go to the hospital. I made a list for Eric and guess what? No one got called!!! But I guess since the whole Asake/Ndjerareou clan was here someone else did the calling. anyways, dont leave us in the dark. we are praying hard for you. Almost there Sarah, stay strong, you have done well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails