Monday, February 06, 2006

37 Weeks

Time to pack the bag and officially full-term!
Personally I think I have about four or five more weeks.
My mother was 20 days late with me and 17 days late with my brother, so the chances of me going on March 3rd well we’ll have to see.

Personally I am getting tired of being two people, I am ready to be one person again.
And the more she moves the more she feels like a full-size baby. Kicks and jabs are still magical but I am getting impatient to meet the little one who seems to be getting the hiccups at the strangest time. Right now if you see me from the side I'm almost all belly, look out coming at you! But the oddest part about being this pregnant is when people are making plans or chatting about seeing you. Hearing “we’ll see you next week, maybe” like any day now I am going to spontaneously combust and am living my last few days on earth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails