Monday, February 13, 2006

Lightening

Last night Nate and I heard a strange sound that we hardly recognized, my stomach growl. For the last several months our little girl has been sitting very high and my stomach has been about an inch deep to make room for baby.Until Saturday night, I spent about an hour and a half in “false labor.” I didn’t end up going into the hospital but it definitely got our attention so we stayed up late finalizing all the last minute details. I admit that when I woke up Sunday morning I was a little disappointed that labor had never truly started. But it was very obvious that she has dropped down well below my ribs, great for breathing bad for the bladder. But I was sure my Heartburn days were over. Oh how wrong I was, and last night I found myself without antacids nursing a bottle of Pepto. (Not a pretty sight)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails