Tuesday, February 07, 2006

For Posterity

Craving for the day:
Egg salad sandwich

Strangest food craving:
Banana’s and tater tots (at the same time)
Ice-It has to be in every drink. I have never been an ice chewer until now.

Most common craving:
Milk. Before I got pregnant a half gallon of milk would go bad in our fridge.
Now we can’t keep enough of it in the house
I also love Raisin Bran Crunch

Other cravings:
One day it was white cake, when Nate stopped to get a bottle of wine, you better believe I got some cake.
One day it was chocolate, which I rarely crave but Nate didn’t hesitate to run out and get it. I tried to restrain myself and only ask every so often, Nate was great and I didn’t want to take advantage of it.
Apple Laffy Taffy
Chips and salsa but that could be any day.
Asian Noodles
Curry
Ice Cream-really just to sooth the heartburn. Ohhhh the heartburn.

Other than that I realized I was very open to suggestion, if I saw somebody eating it on TV, I wanted it. Including, chex mix, popcorn, hot dogs, macaroni and cheese.
For the first several months though I couldn’t keep much down. I spent part of the summer on the couch before and after work. I discovered CSI, which is always on somewhere. At that point if I went into the kitchen I would throw up, but I could watch the goriest CSI and be fine, much to Nate’s consternation.

Of course I wasn't the only one having cravings, Nate's been experiencing much of the same phenomenon. Something that never happened to him before, at least that's what he swears.
The best part was we'd usually have the same craving at the same time. Talk about empathy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails