Monday, October 30, 2006

Friendly Faces Welcome



Dress Rehearsal--in a manner of speaking. I'm previewing some new material for an upcoming conference and would love to have a friendly audience. Please feel free to bring friends--and don't worry all feed back will be anonymous!

6:30 Wednesday, November 1st, 2006
Cedar Rapids Library Room A.
Immediately off to the left as you walk into the library
(across from the info desk -were the old audio files were)
Hope to see you there!

The Lies We Believe: Profiles of Real Women and Their Struggles
Will a man ever find me attractive, given my story? How do I find a future when I’m living in a broken present? When I’m perfect then you’ll love me, right? By examining the stories of several modern women who weren’t content pretending anymore, we’ll witness the power redemption has to transform something broken into something beautiful and of great value in God’s hands. Renewed intimacy with God, deepened love, laughter with others, and a richer contentment with ourselves are trademarks of these courageous women and the practical reality of God’s passion and truth lived out through us


Please drop me a note if you can make it so I have a seat for you
http://www.aftereve.org/ for more info on the conference

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails