Thursday, October 12, 2006

First Kiss of Snow?!?

Sick and wrong! That's all I can say about this mornings snow fall--not only am I adjusting to a crawling baby with teeth but I'm not ready for SNOW! One change at a time please--I'm going to have to find a halloween costume that can fit over a snow suit!

Oh well Sophia has recently developed a little separation anxiety when she can't see me. So whenever she gets nervous while I'm in the kitchen I sing to her--at least now I can add Christmas carrols to my repetoire--seriously?

A trace of snow greeted area early risers this morning as evidenced by this leaf photographed in NE Cedar Rapids. Today's forecast calls for blustery winds and possibly more light snow with a high near 40. Brrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails