Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Its the little things that make life complete

Amazing friends all over the world.
Friends that you call only when you really need someone or friends you can just get coffee with and make fun of the world.
Old traditions with your family that make the holidays
Making new traditions with my husband
Discovering that home is where the people are
A chance to cook for my mom and give her a rest.
The sound of my dad’s voice on the phone planning the holiday festivities.
Being invited out to lunch by any one of my all time favorite men, my dad, my brother, or my husband.
Cuddling with my dog in the morning.
My baby kicking, reminding me how sweet life is and how much its about to change.
Amaryllis flowers reminding me that life can bloom even when the rest of the world is asleep.
Starting my morning praying for my husband and spending the evening basking in the glow of his confidence and answered prayer.
Being a spiritual being that resonates with prayer, music, laughter, all turning me back the God with delight.
The awareness that the only way to truly live is to give life and love at every opportunity
Friends that I can cry with and come to me when they’re hurting.
The understanding of how rich my life is, in the reality of those who have less I am released from the desire to want more.
The hope in tomorrow, for forgiveness and hope.
The gift of family.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Amen to that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails