Wednesday, November 30, 2005

If I wasn't getting paid for this. . .

A quick blog before I jump in the shower.

Writing has become a bit of an obsession, days in a row, I am lucky if I get a shower, leave the house or sleep more than a few hours. I know, I know, you would think I had a baby already and in many ways I guess I do. My poor husband cooks, cleans, doesn’t complain when I wake him up at 2 am when I finally come to bed only to thrash trying to get comfortable in my round pregnant body.
I really love what I do, but I definitely need to find some balance.
Now to get cleaned up and renter the human race.

I do want to thank Nate, Annika, Elisa, and my parents all of whom have volunteered there time and input to this work!
We’re not done yet but its really neat to see it all come together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails