Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Something Old. . Something New. . Something Borrowed

The Philanthropist This is a great show-- I wish I'd been able to support and lobby for! Plus note the beautiful bi-racial couple, they're smart and globally minded!

The Marriage Ref This is a current show to rally around, just like its tag line. "Keep fighting it's worth it!" I know their referring to marriage, but after the critics panned it--I'm fighting for it. After all if you can't laugh in you're marriage it's over.

Remington Steele I don't know why I watch TV anymore? With schedules and commercials? How inconvenient? Only because Big Bang Theory isn't on Hulu yet! Now that I can watch every old eighties show I don't think I'll ever watch it again! Plus that's classic fashion!

2 comments:

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Hey girl, we miss you! Had dinner with your folks last night and realized how out of touch I am with you.
Tell your princess happy belated birthday. Sounds like all is going well there. I am still jealous of the temps, though the sun has been making it's appearance here. :)
I won't ask you the questions you don't want to (or can't) answer, but I am looking forward to you coming back... whenever that is and for however long. :) God bless you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers friend.

anne said...

It's been awhile since I've visited! You have been one busy woman!
I have one show to add...Modern Family. It's pretty funny~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails