Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tomorrow Paris. . .


 “There are 26 bridges in Paris. You choose one and go to it in the morning with a croissant and coffee to write in your journal." Julia Ormond, Sabrina 

This might not be a traditional Paris image for you, but for me it was one of my first experiences in modern art.  Initially skeptical,  in college my professor introduced me to Christo's Pont Neuf Wrapped.  It was love at first sight.  I'm looking forward to living like a Parisian this trip, so a walk across the Pont Neuf will be a spiritual experience. It may be the oldest bridge in paris but there's a reason they call it "the new bridge."

2 comments:

Andrea Cooley said...

When do you leave? it sounds like an amazing trip. I'm so glad you and Nate are able to get away.

Unknown said...

Hey SK!
Paris?!?! That is awesome! I hope you are having a blast...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails