Monday, December 05, 2005

Pregnancy Strikes Again

Well this morning I am on temporary bed rest, enforced by my very caring husband.
Yesterday, Nate and I got a little over zealous in our pre-baby projects. I have now officially entered my third trimester and am feeling more like Humpty Dumpty everyday. No need to worry about me though it was just silly, last night while trying to put on a pair of pajama pants I realize I couldn’t put any weight on my left leg without a searing pain and a buckling sensation. But I was stubborn and kept trying, right foot ow!Left foot ow ow! Right foot ow ow ow! Left foot ow ow! And on and on it went as I hunched over in my closet wrestling with my back my belly and my dumb pants. Hearing my pitiful cry’s my husband came and rescued me from my only ridiculousness ordering me into bed until I could see my faithful chiropractor this afternoon. So at the moment I am sitting in bed working with my editor under my hubby’s watchful eye, he didn’t trust me to sit still so he opted to work from home this morning. I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is so committed to his wife and coming baby, I am thankful that I really don’t need to be on forced bed rest. And I am thankful for my fantastic chiropractor that keeps me in line.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh can I feel your pain. I pulled something pregnant with Madalyn by just rolling over in the night during this trimester. Hang in there!! I didn't realize you were already this far along!!! When's your due date again? Is your mom feeling better? You'll have to take turns being bed-ridden!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails