Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Have you called Jenny yet?

“Oh winter must be the best time to be pregnant!” I’ve heard this many times and for the most part I agree, but there is one little hiccup to this “magical time” that no one warned me about. Being pregnant over the New Year also means resolution season, which of course means any gimmick about loosing weight is being advertised every two minutes. And I can’t handle it!
As if we don’t have enough to be worried about being pregnant the entire world is becoming fat conscious. I guess I should be thrilled to be excluded from the club for once but I also hate that it seems like every body conscious thought seems in direct contrast to being a mother. Why does that have to be? Well I for now I am off to Yoga and shop for one of those Hot Mama shirts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails