Monday, September 12, 2005

Big News from the Ndjerareou's

Nate and I are thrilled to announce that we will have a new addition to our home sometime in March. I don’t put much stock in the actual due date b/c the women in my family have a history of late births. I was 19 days late and my brother was 17 days late, so what goes around comes around I guess.

Seriously, we’re thrilled and feel very blessed. I will feel more blesses when morning sickness starts to subside. Someone said it should be more aptly named “progesterone poisoning” than morning sickness. More baby news soon I am sure.

5 comments:

The Durbin Family said...

Yeah! Praise God for Baby Ndjerareou! (I spelled that without looking, by the way!) Jack is looking forward to meeting you in March. :) SK...have you felt the baby kick yet???

Katie said...

I am so thrilled for you both. Are you going to find out the gender? When will that time roll around? Congratulations on making it through that first trimester...things will get better. By the way, "progesterone poisoning"--I LOVE it. Best description I ever heard.

Anonymous said...

will you find out the sex??

Sarah Kay said...

we haven't decided yet. any thoughts?

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, so that is why I am posting anonymous. I think it is fun to find out the sex, bond with your baby, and more fun to decorate a room. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails