Monday, August 01, 2005

D-day

This morning I am proud to report I sent off my final copy of Pieces of Glass to my wonderful team of editors after four months of revisions. I am so thankful for the chance to rewrite and reorganize my thoughts with unlimited creative liberty but I can actually say I am really looking forward to the feedback. I am also thankful for the professional team Zondervan has produced. I don’t mind taking a break for just a little while and will definitely do a little celebrating tonight. I know we still have a long way to go but you have to celebrate the little milestones along the way.

Next on my list. . .thank you notes.

4 comments:

The Durbin Family said...

Yeah! I'm glad this part of the journey is over for you...and look forward to hearing more about the editing process. By the way, you don't have to write me a thank you note! Cross me off your list right now! :) Love you, SK!

Katie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations. What a weight off and sense of accomplishment. I'm envious!!

I can't wait to watch you pass up each milestone! Enjoy celebrating!!!!!!!

Katie

Kimberly said...

Congratulations on your book and everything else you have going on! I am very happy for you and look forward to hearing more about it all!

Kim (Katie's friend)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails