Saturday, August 08, 2009


"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish & stupid."  Epictetus

 I  doubt either of us envisioned an ordinary life when we first married. Right now life is anything but ordinary.  Moving back into your parents home seems like a step backwards by most standards. I hate moving but Nate & I are very thankful to have this option as a way to supplement our family time.  We're defininately testing the limits of the foolish & stupid.  That is where the faith part comes in for me.  I believe God is in control and smiling on our strange gypsy lifestyle.  None of us enjoy the weeks apart but I keep telling myself that unlike our nations soldiers Nate comes home every weekend & isn't getting shot at.  Not yet at least.  One moment, one prayer at a time.

1 comment:

Annika said...

I too am very thankful Nate is not getting shot at. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails