Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wheaton Homecoming Pics




Little Jack Durbin kept Sophia full of giggles all weekend. He is a full year older than Sophia and was so gentle with her, always sharing his toys, a concept that Sophia is still working on. Especially when it comes to Mommy's lap, I was holding Jack's little sister Ellie when Sophia wanted to join in.




I've been so blessed with great college
friends and a closeness thats grown stronger with time. These shots were taken at our unofficial 5 year college reunion. (It was our official 5 year but we didn't do much of the college-sponsored events. ) Everyone came from all over the country and it was great to meet so many new additions. Children and spouses.
All in all we had at least 7 little ones under the age of 3 underfoot all weekend. It made it a little more difficult to focus on each other but we had plenty of entertainment and it was so neat to see our young friends as responsible parents. My only regret was that my camera was on the fritz and so I couldn't capture it myself. Thankfully they're several great photogs in our group.
It was so sweet to introduce Nate to our extended group of family! They've all taught me so much, including the beauty of a great marriage.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails