Sunday, June 03, 2007

Even nice guys won't take a fish off your hook six times

Yes, six times, what can I say, beginer's luck. But unfortunately I seemed to be the only one getting lucky today and even though I was with my dad, my brother and my husband. Three men who really love me--they lost their patience with my squimish side after the fourth fish. Sophia was the real brave one, she got to touch her first fish and she didn't scream as much as Mommy did when she finally had to do her own dirty work. We were only catching them for sport, it was all catch and release. Luckily, one of my fish released itself, and the other two well, I didn't have much choice did I. Never tease men about pool or fishing, life lesson #4.



Sunday at Crossroads Community Church. One of the perks of having church at Warehouse Auto in Swisher is a fully stocked lake on the premises. This was the first Sunday we actually planned make the most of it and when we went to purchase fishing licenses, we found out that this was Free Fishing Weekend in Iowa. I know Christ was a fisherman, I guess it's still a hobby he reccomends
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Helping is one thing, but it was Sarah: 6, Men: 0! Later I managed to come up with two, but that was just cause I was standing next to her.

Julie said...

Looks like fun!! I love the picture of the doggie in the grass and the ones of you and Sophia!

Sarah Banowetz said...

Do you really need a permit to fish at Warehouse?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails