Friday, September 05, 2008

Windy City Here We Come!

This weekend we're meeting Daddy in Chicago & the family! Mama Ndjerareou just got back from a month in Chad and I can't wait to see her! (Actually Sophia can't wait to see her, I can't wait to see her reaction to Sophia's new verbal abilities!)  So this afternoon my sidekick and I are hitting the road "On the Road Again!"  This time we're doing it sans video player.  I know, I know, risky!  But last time it was scary!  Any time the Elmo DVD would skip or stop it was a serious crisis.  Factor in Chicago traffic and I was sure we were going to be pulled over.  Cellphones and driving have nothing on fixing a DVD while driving! So this time I'm taking a new tactic.  We're heading out at nap time.  I have a bag full of coloring books that sing and storybooks that read themselves, oh and LOTZ of snacks!   Wish me luck people!

1 comment:

GirlyFruFru said...

oh you're a better woman than me. I can't stand driving for more than 2 hours. I'm a big sissy !! Be safe and take pictures..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails