Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A Mother's Love. .


I love this picture. . .over borders, and thousand's of miles there's no translation or explanation necessary.
Anther thing I love. . . is my daughter being one. She's always been a delight and fairly easy baby--although she does demand alot of attention. One year's old is adorable, she's independent, she's up and down stairs and chairs all by herself. She giggles, she babels, she toddles with complete abandon and curiosity sometimes dragging her favorite blanket behind her. She helps mommy & daddy load the clothes into the washing machine and unload the dishwasher. She loves to be made into the bed, and the laughter doesn't stop. I never knew how much I would enjoy being a parent, but when you see her start to "get" things, like baby signs, or little songs. It's magic.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails