Sunday, September 24, 2006

What a Night. . .


Thank you to everyone who joined us this weekend at Brewed Awakening's and Lemstone Christian Store in Cedar Rapids. http://www.brewedawakeningscr.com/index.html
Thank you Heather and the Marsceau family who lent us their atmosphere and great taste.

A special thanks to my incredible mother who always makes me look good! Mmmm Chocolate
A special thanks to Jennifer Ruish
author of Faith and the City for making Saturday delightfully memorable. Nate and I were both thrilled to see old friends and make such a charming new one in Jennifer.

1 comment:

-E said...

Sorry I missed it, Sarah! Salem had a high temp all weekend, so kept me from being able to come. And I haven't forgotten about making your CD. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails