Friday, June 02, 2006


They say imitation is the best form of flattery
and congratulation are in order for Brad and Angelina
with the birth of Shiloh Nouvelle Jolie-Pitt (I know as
if I know them or something) But you gotta admit
Shilo Nouvelle---Sophia Nerolel whose copying who here?

But seriously Sophia's name had little to do with fads and
everything to do with tradition. Nate's parents gave her,
her middle name as her traditional African name which
also happens to be in honor of her grandmother. Nerolel, sometimes
shortened to Rolel, just like her father's name Reounodji is shortened to
Reou, also means rejoice.

Every day I look at my little girl and wonder who she'll grow up
to be--she is already such a special person. I guess that is something
every parent has is common no matter how famous you are. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails