Friday, December 08, 2006

Jingles Bells & Shameless Plugs


It's Christmas time and I've begun filling orders for autographed copies of Pieces of Glass.
(I warned you this was a shameless plug)
If you live in the Cedar Rapids area, simply drop me a note with the # of copies, names of recipients (also if you would like a special message please script it out for me) and I can make sure I get it to you ASAP (First come first serve--Now I really feel like Hallmark. . .)
Please drop me a note at: skndjerareou@yahoo.com
Also please include your address and telephone #
Books are $10 each (no tax)
Unfortunately Visa & Mastercard are a little beyond my capabilities.

If you live outside the Cedar Rapids area, well I'm just thrilled your interested and we will get them to you too! Within reason, of course. . . Reuben (in Africa) You already got one! Wink!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails