Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Little Ears. . .



This is Garmai, the daughter of my friend Naomi! One of Sophia and I's favorite people. Naomi sent me this little story and I had to share--it gives me a glimpse of what I have to look forward to!

Garmai's been "talking" on her Strawberry Shortcake phone an awful lot lately. She brings it everywhere she goes! And my friend Sarah seems to be the most popular person in my household right now. She's on the phone with her from morning to night. Today she was talking to her and I told her she needed to put her coat on. She told Sarah she would need to call her back and then hung up. Then after she put her coat on she called Sarah back and said, "Sorry Sarah, I'm back."

Then in the car a little later I heard her "leaving Sarah a message" on Sarah's voicemail, apparently. Then a minute later Sarah called her back and Garmai asked her, "So, did you get my message? We're on our way to the store right now."

Every day I become more aware of the "little me" I'm creating! They pick up everything!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails