Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sarah Kay-0 Flu-1


I don't know much about the origins of this picture--but it seems to sum up cold & flu season around here. Thursdays news was all about the sky rocketing flu rates, I guess the number of types of strains are up, (4-5 at present) and the number of sick has doubled. It was like a foreboding message from above. Sure enough, by the end of the day I was in bed with the flu. Friday, I was ready for Jesus to come. Saturday, was a blur of NyQuil and fever chills. Sunday brought a little light at the end of the tunnel--I got up, had a meal, and took a bath, then decided to call it a day.

The only thing worse that getting the flu is seeing your little one get it. Sophia made it through today before the big bad Flu monster gobbled her up. At least, I know what she's going through. When their little figuring out what hurts is the hardest part. Makes you feel so helpless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails